Dewi Sri Spa

This week's activity?

Spa and some mind therapy. Badan penat, otak lesu. Manjakan diri sikit. Beratus kilo bawak kereta ke Pantai Timur dan ke Genting, main-main gear dan brek, memang penat!



Kali ni aku layan Dewi Sri Spa by Martha Tilaar, Plaza Damas. Dulu makcik aku ada amik kursus kecantikan di akademi Martha Tilaar di Jakarta, so I wanted to give it a try.
Overall, here is my rating:
Massage - 7/10 : therapist dia sangat pendiam, I was told that she was the hardest, but agak biasalah urutan cewek Indon ni . Masseur Amoi kat Bukit Bintang lagi keras. Tapi I love the aromatherapy massage coz the minyak serai wangi dia best. Yes got 4 kind of oil to choose from. Ada normal massage juga. RM100/hour, aromatherapy : RM120/hour

Scrub/Lulur - 6/10 : Again, it was meant to invigorate. Minty scrub type. Again, the pelulur, betul ker ni, agak lembut lak. Recommend me to scrub twice a month. Well I prefer scrub at Spa di Sheraton Subang. Price : RM80/45 minutes

Tangas - 8/10. Tetiba jer nak rasa macam mana kan? ahahahahahah. Beza tangas kat sini sebab guna kayu manis sebagai ramuan dan woody sket aromanyer ala ala . Compared to Nona Roguy TTDI yang menggunakan ramuan ibu kunyit, I prefer tangas di Dewi Sri Spa lagi. RM50/15 minutes.

Overall, a good place to winding up. alunan muzik gamelan seolah-olah dibelai bak Puteri Jawa. But no men are allowed. Please call to reserve coz chances to walk in are so slim, 3-4 therapist available at one time,tu pun sangat packed sebab area Hartamas. Looking forward to have good promo (lulur, mandi, massaga, tangas at RM220), and chances to have celebrity visiting like Ogy Ahmad Daud, Umie Aida, Fazura etc (katanya lar!)

Maybe I will give another try in one of the outlets in Indonesia . Yes, they have a few branches here and there.

Comments

  1. wah lama tak pi massage. the last was in february. nanti ah nak pegi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, u should, always in the plane, definitely got those back or should pain kan?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts