Slot Samarinda - Asmaradana

I suka cita ni.

Dan saya suka Tiz Zaqyah.



Kalau saya lelaki, memang ciri-ciri Tiz adalah wanita pujaan saya. Putih, gebu, muka ayu, lemah lembut and so simple! Serious, I feel like making love to you all night long! huhu.Thanks to Suhana lar kan for our imaginary role play "if we are the man" in those coffee session. Suhana resembles Puteri Sarah a lot. In fact I have influenced her to watch this. She did!


Tiz and Suhana look-a-like, Puteri Sarah, as cousins....

Other than that? the story line and the dialogue, I think one of the best drama series. Pasal old love after 10 years being married to other people. Argh, lelaki, asyik gila bayang! The theme song is nice too.


Norish Karman and Mustapha Kamal really make a powerful duo with Norish's antics simply being washed up by the wise cracking old man, Mustapha. Very entertaining!

Comments

  1. Saya suka juga cerita ini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya pun teruja, every episod macam tak pueh tengok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh tiz zaqyah!

    *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hadi - drool? ahahhaha. u got real tiz pic masa genting kan? gambar I bila nak forward dek?

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh apa nama soap opera melayu time kita dpa dulu? kan aku selalu tanya kau updates. hahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mala, dah luper, something to do with love triangle thingy kan? Aku ingat lagu tema jer from Cat Fabulous hahahahahah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts