Sing

Sing your heart out. Tell people how miserable you are. How happy you are.
Karaoke was fun last night till 4 a.m. Lepas tu macam kena halau. haha
I just realized that my sisters and my daughter indeed are good singers. Pegang mike dah macam pandai pegang botol susu kalau-kalau budak-budak.
Well, it is not to0 late to establish a family band, isn't it?
Otherwise, those talent will simply waste like that. Encik Jamil oh Encik Jamil! If I were you.....
And I should ask my brothers to jam with us some day!
Karaoke was fun last night till 4 a.m. Lepas tu macam kena halau. haha
I just realized that my sisters and my daughter indeed are good singers. Pegang mike dah macam pandai pegang botol susu kalau-kalau budak-budak.
Well, it is not to0 late to establish a family band, isn't it?
Otherwise, those talent will simply waste like that. Encik Jamil oh Encik Jamil! If I were you.....
And I should ask my brothers to jam with us some day!

Comments
Post a Comment