Dear Max

It has been so many years I did not make any effort to call or contact Max.

How much I miss her, but I know my best friend who live and grew with me from good 5 years (kurshian throughbred 9296) will be one of the best people I ever known. We shared a lot of things, she was my bantal peluk at night when I need all that TLC, pyes I was a bit confused those times, but we were not lesbians ok?

Along the way, something happened. We did not talk to each other until the very last day of my final year in college. I was sad that I did not look at her when she left, but deep down I knew she wanted me to look and hug her for the final farewell.... yeah I was a stubborn, stupid cow with eccentric ego and she was too. I regret my decision, and now I wanted to make the best of our adult years.... though it has been like 14 years we are parted....

So, the first effort was; the facebook.

Jazmin Binti Abd Jamil March 29 at 10:30pm

Max,
where r u? I just want to apologize for what happened last time and really, we should be keeping in touch. here is my number - 0196060490. Miscall me and I look forward to talk to u again, for the old time and future time sake...take care.....


I have waited for her reply for many days, until one day which is today;


Ilyana Ismail April 22 at 1:44am
Hey JJ
I'm in the UK these days. I'm very well, thank you for asking. How about you? It's been a while, hasn't it?
I'm sorry we lost touch, probably partly my fault. I left Malaysia way back in 1997, September. Didn't really tell anyone I was leaving apart from family. I didn't come back after my degree, but stayed and started working here.
What're you up to these days? Where are you based?
I'm planning to fly home for a holiday first 2 weeks of May, as long as that Icelandic volcano doesn't erupt again. I'll ring you.
Take care, JJ dear.


Yeah, I am so happy that we both finally wanted to bury the hatchet. And please God, do not let the volcano to erupt for our friendship sake!

Comments

  1. it's nice to have friends that are mature enough to let go things, and do not make any assumptions.

    kau nak suruh volcanic eruption tuh jangan meletop macam nak suruh orang jangan kentut. hahaha. gunung berapi tuh dah lama menyimpan bara =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mala,
    u r rite! tergelak aku baca komen ko ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts