Teary, Sore and Penat!

It has been a teary week for me due to some reason - some jerks, some dispute, some sore muscles. I kept quiet to see how it goes.
Maybe, Pak Tam should not torture me with the routine. Like Mr.FT said, it is all about the repetition, not the intensity. Now I am with 3 set of circuit, 6 exercises perset, 20 reps with 10 pounds of weight to add in one session. Yeah, he was right. Pak Tam even wants to add 2 circuit training per session. Nak mampus!!!
The other day, I was having an-hour of cardio with 15 minutes vigorous, 150 watt rowing routine. Total body work out, terasa otot otot perut tegang seperti aktiviti kayak pulau pangkor tu.
Apa-apa pun I am thanking Mr.FT for his free advice. And his help to find way to solve my car problems. Bila dapat duit KWSP nanti, there will be a nice pair of leather boots and jacket for me and a pair of handgloves (currently I am still looking) for Mr.FT to repay his kindness.
Welcome back Virago.

Comments

Popular Posts