No worry

The days were cloudy with the chances of surat Tunjuk Sebab?

Worry no more, I got what I did not expect, and trully is a very memorable lesson.

Never underestimate people who seems so little, weak or simply, not into the crowd.

It is a decent man, who is loyal to the wife, a wise father who helped me to go through this.

Not some philandering man, who thinks the world belongs to him and put me into the grave situation just because it is the gender thing.

Janganlah buat apa apa speku yer, i am thanking x-my boss for giving me good marks of 89.7% for my delayed LNPT for the year 2008. The other boss who annoyed me with his Abe, Sayang thingy, at last cannot sabo me lar.

See, I am happy it was over. No question asked, and I can just concentrate.

By the way, Pak Tam will be having his first Marine Leftenant (tatau nak eja) interview in coming April for TLDM. I wish him all the best. If selected, can you imagine how handsome he will be for graduation? Sexcited plak, ahahahhahah.

Ironically, why all my fitness trainers wants to become civil servants? Dulu FT, now Pak Tam.
It must be some fate?

Comments

  1. well, semua nak long term benefit kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous17:44

    yerla, long term benefit. kalau dapat, huhu penat la aku nak start balik regime ku huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts