No Happy Ending!
" Ms. Jay, based on your birth date, You are someone.......You will never be happy in marriages"
"only as lovers....."
"the reason for the marriage break up was the freedom that your ex never can give you"
"And your past life was..........." Barren? What?"
My happy ending or happiness to end? . Had someone, pious, from other religion to read my birth chart and life destiny except for the death thing.
"Ok, how many batang pisang I have to slash (the hindu ritual for woman to ward off predited bad marriages before in reality they marry the mr. right), I asked jokingly.
"None, dear"
Huhu! The reason I did this was something kacau me in the dreams, spirit chasings, middle of 3 am, and that was disturbing, but it was nice having someone, unknown, from the phone telling me all this.
Now I m so relieved!
"only as lovers....."
"the reason for the marriage break up was the freedom that your ex never can give you"
"And your past life was..........." Barren? What?"
My happy ending or happiness to end? . Had someone, pious, from other religion to read my birth chart and life destiny except for the death thing.
"Ok, how many batang pisang I have to slash (the hindu ritual for woman to ward off predited bad marriages before in reality they marry the mr. right), I asked jokingly.
"None, dear"
Huhu! The reason I did this was something kacau me in the dreams, spirit chasings, middle of 3 am, and that was disturbing, but it was nice having someone, unknown, from the phone telling me all this.
Now I m so relieved!
kau nih min.
ReplyDeleteada-ada je.
sorry ah harituh aku macam tak dapat kasi penerangan lanjut berkenaan GST. huhuhu.
sajer jer mala, stress! anyhow we dont have physic line service dont we?
ReplyDelete