Dirt
I have swept the dirt for too long under the carpet and now, I have to settle it.
Like some friends said, crisis management is my forte, and it was crucial to have or to do something with the least minimal impact, eventhough it has to do with my career establishment. Looking back, some crisis along the way was well managed. Remember when I have to make decision about Adam? things fall onto the right places. He is with the right person and the right family. Being the great negative stuff absorber, like when I had to ride my own bike for 15 minutes from Pusat Bandar Damansara to SUK Selangor for a meeting in the very last minute (the arranged driver was too busy having sex with the wife in the house during office hour and could not make it) that is how I merelakan diri to do anything, as long as someone else tak kena.
Now I keep praying it will go smooth and after kena nasihat sebakul daripada TKPO, eventhough, someone, who is now, perhaps too busy having with his dirty mind might actually, stuck in the pool for the same reason. I baik kan?
Great weekend with loved one. Chivalry is not dead. :)
Comments
Post a Comment