2 weddings, LikLau, and Family Dramas
Weddings attended for these past two week - cousin kawin di Pahang and Suhana's in Sungai Petani.
Travelling mileage for these two weeks excluding my daily routine two weeks - 3000 km
Places visited - A lot! Manage to travel from Penang to SP for consecutive 2 days, siap kereta masuk lubang. What an event. Jem jabatan penang. Round Island like usual and now they are building a highway? Memang best. Gurney-Feringgi- Teluk Bahang- Balik Pulau- Batu Maung. Nah ko! Lepak Seagate pekena laksa. Once an islander, always an islander.
Unforgetable events - 1. family fight over the way I should drive my car. mau apa kecoh-kecoh kalau from Rawang to Jawi/Sg. Bakap journey took me 2 and half hours in my usual 140 km/hr? crazy betul. Datang melawat salah, tak datang melawat pun salah.
2. Suhana in her wedding gown, she looked so beautiful and demure. I am so happy finally she kawin jugak. with a Syed clan.
3. Calling old friends, stalking ex-husband house and pretending to send Fatiha there until she cried so loud and memberontak memberontak dalam kereta, kesian! Sajer acah, memang physho dibuatnya.
4. Lepak ngan Ms. A after like months not to see her. Priceless.....
What I have got?
I got to be on my own, without people telling me what should I do.What is coming?
Looking forward to spend my weekend remotely in the jungle, hill trekking with new found friends and camping of course. Preparation nak naik Kinabalu.
Conclusion: Setiap hujung minggu ada tempat jer kaki nak jejak!
oohh sgt menarik!!!
ReplyDeletedatang la melaka bulan ni...aku kasi baucer hotel...
ReplyDelete