New Plan

I had a tough week recovering the data from those attachment saved in draft mail , plus I have one urgent cabinet paper to finish. Jiwa sangat kacau!
Somemore, spending my precious weekend in the boiler's room (no air con in the office), and lesser time with my kid these days definitely a very bad idea.
Though the initial plan was to get a Mac with the chances of my brother helping to get one for me next month (my birthday lor) , time is the essence of everything. I cannot afford to wait.How I am supposed to buy a "lifestyle" when my life, especially my work and my rapport were almost gone and ruined by some people who are actually demons, disguising as angels? Look can be so deceiving!

For now, the only Mac I can afford would be : MacDonald's value meals, hahahhahahah.

Never mind, my old man permitted me to use the card. Thank god, I made some calculation on the monthly zero interest payment installment and it is less than the petrol cost to work on weekend (RM40 (for 2 days) x 4 weeks)! Kena plak membalas jasa ni!



Welcome aboard!

My 4th - HP Pavillion DV2, AMD Neo 1.66, 250 GB, ATI Radeon on the removable CoolMaster aluminium cooling pad since AMD processor easily overheated than Intel Core 2. Compared to the 3rd, some slight upgrade la sikit.


You are chained, dear, to my office desk foreva!

Next coming so-soon project :

  1. Menggerudi meja pejabat untuk pasang braket, some extra protection for Targus DefCon Lock, lantak la CC nak mengamuk. Nanti ada orang kena makan gerudi tangan tak pasal-pasal. Tak pun kena jerut dengan 1.68 meter of steel wire ni kan? Sangat best!
  2. Installing hidden camera, and assigning my office PC for DVR recording. This is so Sherlock Homes! I loike. The mole will be caught!

Now I can sleep in peace. :)

Comments

  1. pergh!! cayalah Min! sila lock, paku dan pasang cctv. kalau dapat, sila bela hantu raya dlm opis utk jamin keselamatan laptop :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts