Today
I had the weidest dream last night.
Never mind, I will not be able to tell here. The best part that happened today - I ride my old bike to work.
Tired of the traffic jam, the nonsense toll charges and the parking people who treat me like a dirt (ada ke patut membebel kat aku pasal kad parking aku, hello aku bayar tiap-tiap bulan kenapa ko nak marah-marah, keje kat parking booth tu cikai lar ) which I think too much, I decided not to waste money on these people. Sama jer jadi rider or driver.
It was a smooth sailing journey. I loike!
Never mind, I will not be able to tell here. The best part that happened today - I ride my old bike to work.
Tired of the traffic jam, the nonsense toll charges and the parking people who treat me like a dirt (ada ke patut membebel kat aku pasal kad parking aku, hello aku bayar tiap-tiap bulan kenapa ko nak marah-marah, keje kat parking booth tu cikai lar ) which I think too much, I decided not to waste money on these people. Sama jer jadi rider or driver.
It was a smooth sailing journey. I loike!
Comments
Post a Comment