Post Raya
I was quite happy with whatever happens after raya.
Those who wished me, I want to say thank you. Those who came to spend quality time, it was a blessing. Those who tegur me in the office after the long long Cold War, I know it is the time to put aside our differences and grudges.
Now I am so sure about certain things I have in mind.
I have found my Shangrila through my sleep and it was beautiful.
Dreams of spring season, gold and colourful hues filled my nights and I am able to tell how peaceful it was even it was just only a dream.
Even when I am alone, I found my dreams are my source of happiness.
No more pain killers or mind altering substance accompanying me this time.
Those who wished me, I want to say thank you. Those who came to spend quality time, it was a blessing. Those who tegur me in the office after the long long Cold War, I know it is the time to put aside our differences and grudges.
Now I am so sure about certain things I have in mind.
I have found my Shangrila through my sleep and it was beautiful.
Dreams of spring season, gold and colourful hues filled my nights and I am able to tell how peaceful it was even it was just only a dream.
Even when I am alone, I found my dreams are my source of happiness.
No more pain killers or mind altering substance accompanying me this time.
Comments
Post a Comment