40.11.
Got so many things to do and so little resources to do them a.k.a time, money and the energy.
I will be seating PTK exam earlier of November. Though it was a last minute notice, with my "perasaan tabah" and 'semangat juang" , I think it will be worth it. No point regretting if I fail and blame it to my lack of study time. Tak sempat la. Kerja, anak, rumah.
On top of that, my driving license thingy will be expiring on 4th November. Fuh, already two years with big "P" and I am so scared if I cannot get full license. Banyak sangat dajal buat atas jalan raya.
Kertas Kerja for Rangka Lawatan. Meetings. Newspaper assignment. What else? Trip to Sabah. Reports. SKT. It is always about work. Decided to do it after my PTK week lar.
Lastly but not least, my daughter's Final Year Examination. I am praying hard for my daughter as she really wants to maintain her As and being the top in the class. Has been studying with a neighbour's friend every night since last week, doing Math sheet and quiz, so I belanja them makan or supper of buns, biscuits or bubur ayam for that moral support.
What a month!
Comments
Post a Comment