Shopping Raya



For this Raya, I decided to give us a theme.

Though we are not celebrating this raya as a whole family, it makes my heart grow fonder with the thought of the little boy running to get his mummy which is not me. Yes, it is weird not to see him with my own two eyes. Leave it to the imagination and I trust my gut with the purchase made.

Hoped he will like what I bought for him.

I need to get more t-shirt and pants for the daily wear. And as usual, i will be sending the parcel to the beloved home, with some raya goodies (cookies, dry snacks) and some duit raya for Adam and his older brother.

For Fatiha who has been with me throughout those time, she deserves more dresses, t-shirts and pants. We will be having many event to attend. She needs all the dresses, doesnt she?



Ok, what mummy get in return? ahahhahaah. As mentioned, we have a theme.

I am getting myself a black Ralph Lauren Polo Tee this year. Adam has 2 strip tees, Fatiha in red colour and mine is just black.




It will be perfect for the Black Party Chic Theme and you know what is going to happen? I am keeping mum this time. :)

Comments

  1. wah da shopping. aku recycle je :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sekali sekala hadi. budak budak seronok nak beraya. orang tua x beli pun tak per, janji hati senang, tak payah nak pikir banyak kali :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts