Raya Holiday
I had this extra 3-4 days at home, doing nothing.
Luckily some of my friends and best buddies came to drop by and my uncle, Pak Su also singgah bermalam for one night.
We had such a good time, talking and sharing all our Raya experience, did a post mortem bout the whole thing and my friends also went through the same thing. The expectation. How I curik motor Moon to see my Pak Su in Parit Buntar secara senyap-senyap when I was in uni bout 10 years ago and my Pak Su mengamuk sakan to find out I had no bike license. After so many many years, my best friend for the first time, has just meet my uncle in my own house and they still can remember the event? Ahahahahah.
Definitely I will miss those time cooking with my aunties and chatting with them about our daily stuff. Playing hostess for my nenek and at my own house in Rawang reminds me how I used to do this with my ex. Recalling my childhood with my uncles who has seen me from Day 1 till now. Seeing my little cousins even some of them sebaya dengan Fatiha made me think how time flies and I am a grown up with a lot of responsibilities. And glad to know my close aunties and uncles backed me up when nenek kept pestering me to get married again. It was intimate, personal and full of fiery arguement, adengan rajuk-merajuk, gelak ketawa mengenangkan kisah lucu, and it was so sad remembering how my arwah datuk and uncle passed away.
I think this is the best hari raya I have so far.
Luckily some of my friends and best buddies came to drop by and my uncle, Pak Su also singgah bermalam for one night.
We had such a good time, talking and sharing all our Raya experience, did a post mortem bout the whole thing and my friends also went through the same thing. The expectation. How I curik motor Moon to see my Pak Su in Parit Buntar secara senyap-senyap when I was in uni bout 10 years ago and my Pak Su mengamuk sakan to find out I had no bike license. After so many many years, my best friend for the first time, has just meet my uncle in my own house and they still can remember the event? Ahahahahah.
Definitely I will miss those time cooking with my aunties and chatting with them about our daily stuff. Playing hostess for my nenek and at my own house in Rawang reminds me how I used to do this with my ex. Recalling my childhood with my uncles who has seen me from Day 1 till now. Seeing my little cousins even some of them sebaya dengan Fatiha made me think how time flies and I am a grown up with a lot of responsibilities. And glad to know my close aunties and uncles backed me up when nenek kept pestering me to get married again. It was intimate, personal and full of fiery arguement, adengan rajuk-merajuk, gelak ketawa mengenangkan kisah lucu, and it was so sad remembering how my arwah datuk and uncle passed away.
I think this is the best hari raya I have so far.
Comments
Post a Comment