October 10th 2010

It seems 2009 is a better year.

Seeing Adam was a big relief. I can plan for the next stage which is getting my own nest and furnish it slowly with my own ideas. Love to receive more visit from Ita and the family.

So, what's coming? Need to settle down next year which I am leaving this beloved house in Rawang for good. Mum have bought a piece of land in this golf resort in Melaka, near to my grandma's and the construction of her dream house is just about to begin.

I have listed some stuff to save money for the downpayment which are:

Going to work with my bike again (save RM500 here)

Cutting my ciggie (which I am trying)( save RM100 here)

Terminated my broadband account and subscribe cheaper package (save bout RM60)

And my other so called lepak-lepak (perhaps RM100-150)

Put aside my monthly claim as savings (RM100-RM150)

Plus minus from my KWSP Account II which is the largest contribution, by the month of October 2010, I shall have bout RM35K for a hefty downpayment.

I am looking forward to the coming year. October 10th 2010 should be auspicious kan?

Comments

  1. bab nak cut down ciggie tu agak2 bole ke?
    hehehhe...

    many have tried, many have failed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, u r rite. By the way, have you heard the term "pow-mengepow"?

    Have this junior 41 i can rely on ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts