Meeting Adam


Meeting Adam for the first time after I have left him about two years ago was a touching experience.

He was with me for 9 months, in the womb, one week in the hospital and eversince that, I was with this aching heart, trying to believe in myself that everything is going to be allright.

Yes, he is OK. Boisterous, energetic and fearless, that is my little boy. Those trait obviously belongs to our family. Reminds me a lot to my brother Taufik, who have fought to live again after his leg went for amputation.

We are survivors after all.

To Adam, eventhough I am not there to raise you as the mother, biogically yes I am, seeing you was one of the greatest moment in my life and it is priceless.

I owe you a normal close-knit family that every child deserves, and glad that Ita has been with you as the full time raising mother and a father figure who took his time to teach you what a man should do later in his life.

I made the right decision. He will become someone great, someone fearless and someone protective. It is a mother's instict.

All I need to do is to have a lot of prayers. :)

Comments

Popular Posts