BEP Concert In Review

Being one of the fans, I came to see how this group do it alive while the new album released is laden with full techno and synthesizer sound. even for the vocal.

Fergie in the first place, was quite pancit with shrilling high notes, like the witch in Wizard of Oz, but being american, nothing much to say bout the nasal part of her English as we already know those Penangite Chinese did the same way with their Hokkien. If you guys notice lar.

I can say Will.I.Am was the lead, from rapping, communicating with the fan even mixing tracks while letting the rest of the group to charge some energy. He was so cool.

As expected, they played my favourite tracks. The group gained back with more techno beat and some songs were from their old albums. Good strategy to keep the crowd alive.

How do I rate this one?

Gimmick - 2 out of 5. MJ still the best. Laser beam was a bit outdated but it went for the album concept pun.

Music Arrangement - 4 out of 5. They mixed songs from fast to slow numbers, fast again and ended it with world peace theme.

Vocal - 3 out 5. Will.I.Am fared better than Fergie in live concert. Quite a surprise.

Sound System - 3 out 5. When you do concert in a closed big pool area with concrete and tiles covered, the sound melantun-lantun macam tengok konsert kat Pesta Pulau Pinang. Cannot say much.

overall, the group was so generous. Now I think why I love BEP so much. They came for the 4th time to Malaysia.

The rest? I saw many crowd of Chinese, Malay, Indians, Caucasians even some Arabs. We were divided into two groups - Muslims and non-muslims from the entrance. The latter group was diverted into the Party Chamber due to a preview on the history of how the business begin. The only place for them to consume the brand pun. The rest of the area is banned for alcohol drinking.

It was just a normal concert atmosphere.

Comments

  1. SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa AiDiLFiTRi
    MaaF ZaHiR BaTiN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts