Pussycat Dolls

I just got their latest album, Doll Domination.
In the first place I wanted that "Hush Hush" song playing quite extensively in radio but I got the slower version lar plak, quite upset but what to do, layan jer. The up thempo version sounds better.
Overall, this album is not really kicking like the previous one. Good songs are "I hate this part", "When I grow up" -sounds so Britney, and the rest are just plain boring.
The only thing I like about PCD, they are bunch of girls performing on the stage so their songs are basically to cater the needs of fast, slick, sensual, you name it since it is burlesque.
Luckily the last song, a rendition of "Perhaps" might help the dissapointment.
Yes, Nicole is good at singing and the rest, struting their stuff again.
aku suka la kau buat review CD. mana lagu best aku donlod mp3 hehehe.
ReplyDeletekeep it up!
thanks dear for the compliment.
ReplyDeletenow i can embark a new career - being a disc jockey in pasar raya ah wah!