The Bed

For three days in a row, I was on the bed, being sick but managed to puasa.

I took diflucan for two week 's supply and zinnat pills daily prescribtion as what the doctor said. My gums still in pain as the root canal treatment that I should received was postponed. Yeah, the pills caused me dizziness and my gum gave me headache. Perfect combination!

The bacteria infection in my body spreaded so fiercely and my antibody is working hard to resist it. I have swollen tender armpit (my lymph nodes actually) in both of my arm, filled with dead defeated bacterias. Have been praying it will be shrinking as soon as possible cause i need to drive to work.

This is the sickest puasa month ever in my life. Somehow, I was so thankful that it was only a beginning for a long journey of struggle. There are more to come and I should be prepared for the impossible. My body now is my worst enemy. My spirit is the pillar of strength.

Comments

  1. get well soon, min. my body is well, but my spirit is broken here being all alone during ramadhan. so you are in a better position actually =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jazmin02:22

    thanks for the wish Mala. I understand it is hard being alone in foreign country though it is in asean region. kena plak bulan puasa and it is not a major celebration there.

    Maybe this coming Aidilfitri is the mark for a victory over temptation, heart ache and struggle. A sweet one, I believe dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts