Adam Turns Two
Time flies so fast and I almost forget that Adam will be turning two. I went to the nearest store for a birthday present (bought him a Thomas and Friend Train Set, though it is for a 3 years old++, what the heck, anak aku conpem creative dan genius macam mak dia and the set is extendable like Lego kind for years). Then I rushed to DHL service point in Bangsar for the same day delivery. Gila aku. All the while, I kept sending him parcels. Received a text message from Ita, saying thanks for the gift. Hope Adam will love the set. Actually aku yang verangan nak main train set tu kan? Ahahahahahaha. Next, Fatiha’s birthday which is the week after (planning to get her a mountain bike). Next, clothing shopping for the kids coz Raya is approaching. Ms. S who accompanied me even said, “wah, kesian jadi mak bapak ni kan, nak pakai fulus dan terkejar-kejar.”
Ya la tu, her time will come and she definitely going to be excited later for what ever I am having now.
The best part of the day was to assist her getting in the very last minute, the right engagement attire and the selendang. So inilah kali kedua aku menjadi teman bershopping barang dan pakaian nak bertunang, jadi semestinya kami ke Semua House and some places in Jalan TAR. Aku bab-bab membeli persiapan kahwin ni sungguh teruja. So cliche kan? Hidup berpasangan memang takmo, dah la so cynic about marriage, but girls will always be girls, we love the idea of a wedding/marriage fantasy. The hard reality part is not.
The best notable purchase – her lengthy selendang made of soft net cloth with some manik and beads. Lovely. It complement with the simple peach coloured kurung which was bought earlier. The selendang falls nicely on her shoulder as delicate and detailed beads gravities the lightness of the material. She looked like a princess, so regal on her coming big day.
Amazingly within 3 hours, everything looked so perfect. I even cannot believe it.
To Yaya and Wan, I am sorry for not coming to your wedding that day. I had no baby sitter that day and HINI scares the whole out of me! Hope it was so memorable for both of you. Congratulations!
Ya la tu, her time will come and she definitely going to be excited later for what ever I am having now.
The best part of the day was to assist her getting in the very last minute, the right engagement attire and the selendang. So inilah kali kedua aku menjadi teman bershopping barang dan pakaian nak bertunang, jadi semestinya kami ke Semua House and some places in Jalan TAR. Aku bab-bab membeli persiapan kahwin ni sungguh teruja. So cliche kan? Hidup berpasangan memang takmo, dah la so cynic about marriage, but girls will always be girls, we love the idea of a wedding/marriage fantasy. The hard reality part is not.
The best notable purchase – her lengthy selendang made of soft net cloth with some manik and beads. Lovely. It complement with the simple peach coloured kurung which was bought earlier. The selendang falls nicely on her shoulder as delicate and detailed beads gravities the lightness of the material. She looked like a princess, so regal on her coming big day.
Amazingly within 3 hours, everything looked so perfect. I even cannot believe it.
To Yaya and Wan, I am sorry for not coming to your wedding that day. I had no baby sitter that day and HINI scares the whole out of me! Hope it was so memorable for both of you. Congratulations!
insya Allah bila aku dah ada anak nanti aku nak beli sebijik helikoter remote control...
ReplyDelete...untuk aku main. hahahahha
huh, ko pun sama. semoga dimurahkan rezeki. jangan pasang camera kat helikopter tu sudah ehehheheheheh
ReplyDeletehuh, ko pun sama. semoga dimurahkan rezeki. jangan pasang camera kat helikopter tu sudah ehehheheheheh
ReplyDelete