Procrastination

Blame me for being inconsistent. Even updating my own blog seems to be the hardest thing to do.

For a few weeks, I have been suffering some severe migraine, perhaps the weather was the culprit. I have yet to go for medical check up which I take it for granted for ages. I know this sounds bad, but I have some fear on the results later. Now, prescribing myself two doses of Ponstan 500mg everytime the pain hit me. But it did not go away, and I know I have come to the term of "just do it".

And the mindblowing piece of news of the death of Yasmin Ahmad yesterday was like an alarm ringing, when should i go for a CAT scan or even MRI? Yasmin died after three days being in coma due to a stroke.

I suspected some growing cell living in this brain and it spreads to my breast, my armpit, my back bone and even my womb. I inhaled too many tar, rat's poison or whatever poison. I took some jab to lessen my backpain and it is sedative which keep me high all the time. My post partum depression plus the constant worrying stuff I did all night long perhaps similar to MJ case of imsonia. Whoa, it is getting horror, isn't it? It takes no celebrity to go through all this shit and it really happens to everyone.

If I died of cancer or cardiac arrest, I hope a lesson well learnt for all the readers - never procrastinate.

Comments

  1. rilek la Min, sumer org busy skang nih. blog i pun kurang entri bulan ni

    ReplyDelete
  2. takper. janji layan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts