Grateful
I know the work is piling and everyone gone a little bit lunatic catching deadlines.
I will be sleeping in the office for the coming August, hopefully before the month of Ramadhan. There will be 3 big meetings, one social corporate high tea event and some site visit to different states. Gila arr. My claim part will be the hindrance for me to shop though the mega has sales just started.
Yeah, all the social activities were put to a halt due to
a) I need to save my coming road tax, insurance for both my car and bike (around 1.5K)
b) major service for my car (RM600)
c) 10 months installment payment still unpaid for my bike, luckily Helen is so kind (RM1.4K)
d) coming Hari Raya. Instead spending it on kuih raya, baju raya, the usual Jazmin little family will be holidaying somewhere outside KL (RM1.2K)
Bila ar mau naik 44 ni kan? confirmation pun tak dapat dapat lagi eheheheheh.
Anyhow despite all the burden all on this single shoulder, somehow I was grateful for something that monetary reward cannot give me at all.
Knowing that my daughter is the top student in the class for mid term exam and among the best in her whole standard one was the best news so far.
Now, I have to worry, mana nak cekau lagi duit for her PSP as promised?
I will be sleeping in the office for the coming August, hopefully before the month of Ramadhan. There will be 3 big meetings, one social corporate high tea event and some site visit to different states. Gila arr. My claim part will be the hindrance for me to shop though the mega has sales just started.
Yeah, all the social activities were put to a halt due to
a) I need to save my coming road tax, insurance for both my car and bike (around 1.5K)
b) major service for my car (RM600)
c) 10 months installment payment still unpaid for my bike, luckily Helen is so kind (RM1.4K)
d) coming Hari Raya. Instead spending it on kuih raya, baju raya, the usual Jazmin little family will be holidaying somewhere outside KL (RM1.2K)
Bila ar mau naik 44 ni kan? confirmation pun tak dapat dapat lagi eheheheheh.
Anyhow despite all the burden all on this single shoulder, somehow I was grateful for something that monetary reward cannot give me at all.
Knowing that my daughter is the top student in the class for mid term exam and among the best in her whole standard one was the best news so far.
Now, I have to worry, mana nak cekau lagi duit for her PSP as promised?
Comments
Post a Comment