Reflection

Have you look back at your past and realize certain things happen unplanned, which might be a good or bad thing?

just had a whole mental picture of my chosen path, my hope and my dreams in those time.

I wish I had more patience dealing with troubles or conflict. Might save some valuable friendship, gain some good experience. No matter how, it still depend on how I look and how to react.

Embracing world today, I decided to be a little bit slow and to be more thankful.
Not to feel agitated so easily. and those sadness should be keep to the minimum.

Not to depend totally on my gut feelings but the logic and reasonable thinking.

I see some improvement. Love the old version of myself back in 1994.

It is worth to wait.

Comments

  1. masa memang pantas meninggalkan kita kan? sekejap je dah jadi dewasa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. dan masa sangat pantas untuk menjadikan kita semakin tua.

    sempat kejar masa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. masih mengejar sampai sekarang....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts