Magenta Days
Try to keep things positively, I decided to colour code my mood and see any liking to certain hues that soothe my temper.
FYI, mood swing are infectious. And hazardous to my wallet too (the tendency of buying cheap knick knack to match with the liking, ahahahhah).
Somehow, I am happy with Ms.S finally has decided to marry the man of her dream. The man who waits almost for 10 years and got rejected twice?
It was romantic being proposed in almost unbelievable places. Di tepi kawah gunung berapi di Bandung?
Moon and I sighed every minute recalling how the girl being proposed.
Yes, I am still Meredith Bancroft for McNaught's Paradise.
what's your love story?
wow, semua sama kaler? kalau la nametag tu kaler magenta gak mmg superb!
ReplyDeletenametag itu menonjol dengan warna keemasan. hehehehehheh
ReplyDeletewhat love story? everything about love in this world is all so f*cked up. hahahahah sorry am being emotional. 2009 is not a good year.
ReplyDeletei need stimulus packages!!!! hahahahahahaha
funny lar u mala.
ReplyDeletestimulus package. rich guy?
i agree with that. we dont get mad, we get everythinggggggg....
gelak ala mr.evil dalam austin power.