Losers
I do not understand my own species.
Sometimes I do think women are the ones who discriminate women.
I have this hate relationship with my own mother who always back my brothers whenever these siblings of mine misbehaving and they get away with these?
Like couples of day ago, my mother hinted my daughter that the car (my brother's) is not meant for anyone to use.
OK fine, I am not having intention to use that neo but driving it sometimes help me to improve my manual driving larkan?
And what happened last night was totally unacceptable. My younger brother sneaked out from the house with that car without license and what happened, the battery went flat. to make things worse, the whole battery had to be replaced which cost my mother for RM300++.
Previously, he made a mess with my bike which cost me RM200 to repair. Ask him to pay but he has no money. Now, I need to make another overhaul which cost me another RM400 after that lousy RM200 repair. My brother is so ignorant pasal motor sampai tukar piston pun tatau berapa.
No wonder why mothers these days are the culprit who produce lousy sons.
Pity those who marry these bunch of losers. They rely too much on the mothers, the sisters and someday, on the wives to pay bills, the rent or duit rokok and what they can give in return?
A lousy, 5 minutes performance where the size will never change and god, they still claim that they are the best.
I bet someday, it is women who line up to the brothel house. believe me!
Sometimes I do think women are the ones who discriminate women.
I have this hate relationship with my own mother who always back my brothers whenever these siblings of mine misbehaving and they get away with these?
Like couples of day ago, my mother hinted my daughter that the car (my brother's) is not meant for anyone to use.
OK fine, I am not having intention to use that neo but driving it sometimes help me to improve my manual driving larkan?
And what happened last night was totally unacceptable. My younger brother sneaked out from the house with that car without license and what happened, the battery went flat. to make things worse, the whole battery had to be replaced which cost my mother for RM300++.
Previously, he made a mess with my bike which cost me RM200 to repair. Ask him to pay but he has no money. Now, I need to make another overhaul which cost me another RM400 after that lousy RM200 repair. My brother is so ignorant pasal motor sampai tukar piston pun tatau berapa.
No wonder why mothers these days are the culprit who produce lousy sons.
Pity those who marry these bunch of losers. They rely too much on the mothers, the sisters and someday, on the wives to pay bills, the rent or duit rokok and what they can give in return?
A lousy, 5 minutes performance where the size will never change and god, they still claim that they are the best.
I bet someday, it is women who line up to the brothel house. believe me!
hahahaha ni apsal semua entri pasal wanita nih??? blog yaya, blog kau, blog aku. hahahahahahahah. kelakar lah.
ReplyDeletei am trying to be fair to both gender, but it is very difficult when the society does not permit me to do so. basically, we are all still stuck in the 1960s or even way back, because women should do what women do best.
and that has no education written in any of it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletekebetulan....tetiba rasa macam nak bash kaum yang semakin lemah ni.
ReplyDeletethe society is corrupted with the cult teaching, sumbang mahram, politik kotor, poligamy, skim cepat kaya, rempit, pil kuda and the contributors are mainly lelaki lar kan.
it shows the lack of man's qualities these days while the society is living in the denial.
Well as a woman with traditional roles, I can cook some decent meals and bake some cake, I took charge of the household finance, I can sew, I can still teach Quran and tajwid to my kids and being good in bedding matters.
But tell me, where can I find a good decent man these days?
Nada, they become extinct.
But tell me, where can I find a good decent man these days?
ReplyDeleteanswer : nowhere =P