Old Charm

I have to admit that I loved Malaysian small old towns. Not that Old Town OK? Real ones.

Perhaps I am sucker when it comes to romantic, colonial style way of living but every town tells different stories and its uniqueness.

Like what I did last weekend - an unplanned trip to Kuala Kangsar for the second time.

Yup, I found myself staring at the stuff shown on the Sultan Azlan Shah Gallery while admiring the great work of this Sultan and his contribution as Chief Judge of Malaya, the grandeur of Masjid Ubudiah situated on a hilly ground facing the Sungai Perak and the mountainous backdrop. Also the Istana Kenangan who simply breathtaking.

Everything seemed so perfect and real. There are certain timeless qualities that makes this Royal Town so special.

I am coming back for more.


Istana Kenangan. Moon trying to get her best camera mode?




Galeri Sultan Azlan Shah. A place to study the king's life story



One of many gift received by the sultan. So lovely, isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts