Happy Father's Day
Happy Father’s Day, Mr.K.
To the man who deserves to be the best father in the world.
Who picks his son dilligently from the school, and on his way back,
Dialled my number and we started to talk.
I wonder how it is gonna be
For our 7 years of knowing each other
Without to meet at any place except for the cyberspace
But I am glad to have you telling me that
Marriages need a lot of compromise
And relationship does not begin or end in the bed
While some easily cheat the spouses
You, in every way, trying to keep the spark come alive
Though romances or passion may fade away
And the wife is somewhere chasing her dream of
A succesful life
I am glad to find someone like you
And wish to have someone like you
Someone who can understand
Someone who can listen to my nonsense way of talking....
Someone who who is firm with what he believes.....
And take his pride to teach his son that everything does not come so easy...
Happy Father’s Day Mr.K!
(happy father's day too to fathers I have known especially Mr.M, Adam really need a good one!)
To the man who deserves to be the best father in the world.
Who picks his son dilligently from the school, and on his way back,
Dialled my number and we started to talk.
I wonder how it is gonna be
For our 7 years of knowing each other
Without to meet at any place except for the cyberspace
But I am glad to have you telling me that
Marriages need a lot of compromise
And relationship does not begin or end in the bed
While some easily cheat the spouses
You, in every way, trying to keep the spark come alive
Though romances or passion may fade away
And the wife is somewhere chasing her dream of
A succesful life
I am glad to find someone like you
And wish to have someone like you
Someone who can understand
Someone who can listen to my nonsense way of talking....
Someone who who is firm with what he believes.....
And take his pride to teach his son that everything does not come so easy...
Happy Father’s Day Mr.K!
(happy father's day too to fathers I have known especially Mr.M, Adam really need a good one!)
touch down~ touch down~
ReplyDeleteoh dear, to u also, Happy Father's Day....
ReplyDelete