Haddon and The New Moon Trailer

Lucky me, I got some books to accompany me during those lonely nights.



I just finished reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon, a British contemporary writer. Surprisingly, it is quite simple for a literature prize winner, but it was well written for a 15 year old boy's perspective who also an autism patient.

Kudos to people in Ministry of Tourism.

Our "Truly Asia" advert on London's subway has captured the attention of this boy describing origin of "orang utan" word for an ape. Guess when international writers mention our country in their books, it either has to do with terrorism or bloody cold assassin or drug kings. "Truly Asia" campaign must be a successful one, and I wonder how much we spent on that?

Next, the official trailer of "New Moon" which came out recently. I did all the twilight saga, so waiting for the next movie is like getting my pengesahan jawatan lar, so slow! (the movie will be launched in November 2009).


Looking forward to see some important scenes like when Jacob saves Bella from Lauren and transform himself into the wolf, Bella's cliff jumping, Bella saves Edward in Italy and witness a mass murder in ancient castle. Macamlah semua chapter dalam buku masuk dalam filem kan?

I think the director should combine both New Moon and Elipse into one movie. Frankly speaking, i prefer Jacob to be a brother's to Bella. tader chemistry pun. And the idea married to a "kejap manusia, kejap serigala" can be so frightening, for me lar.

Well, expect the least of Edward appearance in this movie cause it meant to tell how Jacob and Bella's relationship evolves into a closer kind. I can say, it is rebound?

Comments

  1. aku tak penah tgk twillight. best ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. best lar kepada pembaca tegar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. marmalade14:30

    sorry min, aku tgk twilight 15 mins pastuh aku tido hahahahahahaha aku tak suke sangat ah kut

    ReplyDelete
  4. marmalade14:30

    sorry min, aku tgk twilight 15 mins pastuh aku tido hahahahahahaha aku tak suke sangat ah kut

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts