surrogate
A few months ago, i registered myself into this website, and posted some pictures.
And this morning, a call from a distant land confirmed that my profile has been viewed and got some interested parties.
I know it may seems a little bit weird or not be acceptable to some other people, however, i am ready for another chance being a surrogate mother. The plan was to meet this couple who will be traveling to my place and some serious discussion.
knowing Adam's family is content with his presence, why I cannot spread the happiness to others?
i still have 4 fully paid maternity leave, am I? :)
And this morning, a call from a distant land confirmed that my profile has been viewed and got some interested parties.
I know it may seems a little bit weird or not be acceptable to some other people, however, i am ready for another chance being a surrogate mother. The plan was to meet this couple who will be traveling to my place and some serious discussion.
knowing Adam's family is content with his presence, why I cannot spread the happiness to others?
i still have 4 fully paid maternity leave, am I? :)
Comments
Post a Comment