Life is Good
Sometimes for days I will feel so under appreciated.
Work sucks, bills are overdue (when people start calling) and seems the sky is falling. deadlines or stupid typo error in postcab papers.
But there are certain days when you feel that you are on top of the world.
Money is not an issue. Cheap souvenirs or stuff are like a boost up, a small bonus or similar to that. Free complimentary star bucks coffee when the stamp hits seven.
ahahahhah. And for certain things, I did not have to sweat but it can be a shocking discovery.
Like how many plants in the lawn, tended by the sister and mother. I never realize all this while we have pokok pakis langsuir in a pot, growing big and bigger against the heat and wide open area.
That my little gal is soon to finish her muqaddam reading, thanks to Iqra' method by the teachers. I only contributed to mengeja part and the rest she can read, only need to improve her tajwid stuff.
The dry, clean laundry in basket ready for usage. thanks to my little girl. rajin plak nak kemas rumah.
and my brother who just came back from Sabah, bringing me cool Borneo Diving t-shirt.
I feel like a millionaire.
Work sucks, bills are overdue (when people start calling) and seems the sky is falling. deadlines or stupid typo error in postcab papers.
But there are certain days when you feel that you are on top of the world.
Money is not an issue. Cheap souvenirs or stuff are like a boost up, a small bonus or similar to that. Free complimentary star bucks coffee when the stamp hits seven.
ahahahhah. And for certain things, I did not have to sweat but it can be a shocking discovery.
Like how many plants in the lawn, tended by the sister and mother. I never realize all this while we have pokok pakis langsuir in a pot, growing big and bigger against the heat and wide open area.
That my little gal is soon to finish her muqaddam reading, thanks to Iqra' method by the teachers. I only contributed to mengeja part and the rest she can read, only need to improve her tajwid stuff.
The dry, clean laundry in basket ready for usage. thanks to my little girl. rajin plak nak kemas rumah.
and my brother who just came back from Sabah, bringing me cool Borneo Diving t-shirt.
I feel like a millionaire.
Comments
Post a Comment