Abandoned

Honda aka The Red Guy,

I have deserted you for quite sometime.

I know it is hard for you waiting for me, loyally, but I cannot help giving my ultimate attention to another partner.

You see, I have problems when it comes to commitment.

Tends to leave for stronger, secured and financially sound to push my stuff around.

I know this sounds so selfish but I have to say this.

I missed to hug or hold you and brings you along with me whenever I have the opportunity. It was fun.

Ever since my status conscious friends perli-perli why I have to tagged along with you due to your lack of support especially when it comes to clubbing activities,
I have the feelings that they were right.

Again, I tend to dump people who are seems useless to me. It is my nature. Just what I did to a guy who semput semput even before the foreplay.

And this morning, I kinda bumped into someone like you on my way to the office, suddenly it has been months.

Oh dear, I truly miss to be on top of you. The reason to manipulate you for some pleasure. When we fell on top of each other in the public due to my carelessness (sorry....) and some exposed flesh from my baju kurung, the stares from those people were kinda intimidated.

And now, you are such a sick bastard!

If Helen managed to coax you back to Bangsar for some exciting reasons ( there might be some suitors) , I will kill the lady. I know this sounds horrible, but you did not declare our relationship as "permanent".

hahahahah. Pathetic reason to speak on such pathetic excuses.


Honda aka The Red Guy - My 125 Honda Wave Kapchai.
Helen - the lady boss from the bike shop.
fell on top of each other - accident kat depan traffic light Country Homes.

Gosh, I forgot to pay the bike's installments for 6 months. Huhu

Comments

  1. marmalade07:25

    Dear Jazmin,

    I know I don't really say much whenever we are together. Perhaps, I only grunt and screech, due to my inability to express my feelings towards you.

    Your decision to terminate our relationship is shocking, but after giving it some thoughts, I decided that it is the best for the both of us. You need to expand your wings, while I no longer can provide you such shelter especially during the rainy days.

    I wasn't too happy either for the past months but as I said, I couldn't really talk to you and I think it is partly my fault because relationship is all about communication right? We live totally in two different worlds.

    I hope you will be happy in your future undertakings and that you will keep the memories of us remain in your heart. That we have been through so much together. You take care.

    Peace.

    Honda, The Red Guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korang ni mengonpiuskan aku la

    ReplyDelete
  3. pengejar masa xde pikir len la tu
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahlau, my bike can speak?

    now i baru tahu i ada transformer bot. ahahahahahahah

    that was a good one. thanks mala :-)

    hadi- kenapa konfius?

    ikram - ko fikir apa ek?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts