Trully Pleased
I love spending time at home cleaning, laundry, ironing and cooking during weekend.
It is the only work out I ever have for the entire week.Perhaps I should include the car wash too.
But the main reason I write this due to some people who tends to think that people who works in civil service have plenty of time for the family and prone to curi curi tulang during office hour, for personal reason. And the most terrible part is we are bunch of monkeys fooling around with their hard-earned money and think us as lazy, inefficient and simply waste whatever resource available.
let me tell you something. when I spent my 8am-8pm office routine, by the time I get home, I already have zero energy to do other things. Managing the whole house alone with an OKU brother, emotionally driven sister and boisterous daughter is not an easy task with a single source of income to supply the household. Waking up in the early dawn to rush so that I do not get caught in the traffic jam or my punch card will be red in colour, all by myself, I think that is the greatest achievement. Even neighbours who have husband to help them understand how hectic my life can be and they are supportive. Tolong tengok-tengokkan rumah kalau aku balik lambat.
When other officers complaining their late stay back hours at office due to urgent meeting and papers which their wife and children waiting for them for dinner, I think all the entire family system are also affected. Tak payah la nak bagitau bila isteri ni jatuh sakit, anak jatuh sakit or somebody got sick, those who work in private sector never apply for leave or emergency leave?
That is why I am so pissed off with allegation of people who never think twice before jumping into a conclusion.
The government is blessed enough to give you many sorts of tax exemption especially when the stimulus package has been launched since last year. Unless you did not read the paper or simply being ignorant. As for myself, apart from paying the income tax, I am responsible for the road, quit rent, phone and telco service and whatever taxable like other people from that single resource, yet I do not make a big huha telling people my hard earned are being wasted to pay other people's wages?
The fact that the money goes to subsidize other things such as medical and school facilities, the nursing home, welfare departments or others are so obvious. Even when I spent my two month stint in this government-funded rehab, I think the store room that keeps all the guni beras, gula, tepung, cooking oils, tooth brushes, shampoos or SANITA sanitary pads was like a heaven to us. It was like a shopping trip to tesco or carrefour especially when my duty to cook for the entire rehab (70 of us) , I even curi curi makan biskut Kering Tye Hup dalam tin. We were in good hands those time. And for the same reason, I pledge myself not to complaint when it comes to paying tax. And the humble reason for me to give my best to serve others.
So I have to the right get angry when people say we are lazy, while I am due to my health diagnosis in public hospital but what the heck, I am equipped with my personal medical insurance.
Now tell me, any single-income-single-mother-with-no-financial-support-or-aid-from any NG0 or the ex-husband-with plenty of bills and chores and 100km daily commuting to work- civil service lady officer is a joke?
It is the only work out I ever have for the entire week.Perhaps I should include the car wash too.
But the main reason I write this due to some people who tends to think that people who works in civil service have plenty of time for the family and prone to curi curi tulang during office hour, for personal reason. And the most terrible part is we are bunch of monkeys fooling around with their hard-earned money and think us as lazy, inefficient and simply waste whatever resource available.
let me tell you something. when I spent my 8am-8pm office routine, by the time I get home, I already have zero energy to do other things. Managing the whole house alone with an OKU brother, emotionally driven sister and boisterous daughter is not an easy task with a single source of income to supply the household. Waking up in the early dawn to rush so that I do not get caught in the traffic jam or my punch card will be red in colour, all by myself, I think that is the greatest achievement. Even neighbours who have husband to help them understand how hectic my life can be and they are supportive. Tolong tengok-tengokkan rumah kalau aku balik lambat.
When other officers complaining their late stay back hours at office due to urgent meeting and papers which their wife and children waiting for them for dinner, I think all the entire family system are also affected. Tak payah la nak bagitau bila isteri ni jatuh sakit, anak jatuh sakit or somebody got sick, those who work in private sector never apply for leave or emergency leave?
That is why I am so pissed off with allegation of people who never think twice before jumping into a conclusion.
The government is blessed enough to give you many sorts of tax exemption especially when the stimulus package has been launched since last year. Unless you did not read the paper or simply being ignorant. As for myself, apart from paying the income tax, I am responsible for the road, quit rent, phone and telco service and whatever taxable like other people from that single resource, yet I do not make a big huha telling people my hard earned are being wasted to pay other people's wages?
The fact that the money goes to subsidize other things such as medical and school facilities, the nursing home, welfare departments or others are so obvious. Even when I spent my two month stint in this government-funded rehab, I think the store room that keeps all the guni beras, gula, tepung, cooking oils, tooth brushes, shampoos or SANITA sanitary pads was like a heaven to us. It was like a shopping trip to tesco or carrefour especially when my duty to cook for the entire rehab (70 of us) , I even curi curi makan biskut Kering Tye Hup dalam tin. We were in good hands those time. And for the same reason, I pledge myself not to complaint when it comes to paying tax. And the humble reason for me to give my best to serve others.
So I have to the right get angry when people say we are lazy, while I am due to my health diagnosis in public hospital but what the heck, I am equipped with my personal medical insurance.
Now tell me, any single-income-single-mother-with-no-financial-support-or-aid-from any NG0 or the ex-husband-with plenty of bills and chores and 100km daily commuting to work- civil service lady officer is a joke?
ah, setakat cakap tau la. ingat keje gomen ni goyang kaki je ke?
ReplyDeleteaku pun tak suke orang yang cakap gomen nih lembab and suka turun minum kopi at 10am. atau pi alamanda. part tuh aku sensitive. aku selalu datang awal pi office, dan balik lambat. kekadang tak turun pi lunch. pastuh nak cakap aku tak buat keje. macam haram.
ReplyDeletenanti aku nak buat satu entry pasal benda nih sebab aku tetiba jadi emo. hahahahahahah.