To Mr.B
I know we had a big fight just before that LPHS meeting in SUK.
You did not talk to me, you kept quite and let me do the PR thing with Datin.
I knew that you was pissed off with me when I left the team for a lunch time with a friend. Your SMS asking " taknak balik ke?" show the sarcastic side of you.
When I makan-makan at Ali Maju with that friend, just found out that you sit just at the opposite table, angkat-angkat kening with that blank expression on your face.
I am really sorry and promise not to bother you again.
It is not worth it to lose a good friend like you.
The one who carried my files when I was in my trimester.
The one who tuang kopi, beli makananan because I cannot reach the teko on the meeting table due to my buncit condition and my kaki was sembab.
The one whom I shopped with for baby clothing. It was hillarious when both of us digging the pile looking for items under RM8.00 price. ahahahahhahahaha
For any reason, you will always be my friend.
p/s : Bila nak pegi lagi Secretary Week Luncheon? tader tiket free ka?
You did not talk to me, you kept quite and let me do the PR thing with Datin.
I knew that you was pissed off with me when I left the team for a lunch time with a friend. Your SMS asking " taknak balik ke?" show the sarcastic side of you.
When I makan-makan at Ali Maju with that friend, just found out that you sit just at the opposite table, angkat-angkat kening with that blank expression on your face.
I am really sorry and promise not to bother you again.
It is not worth it to lose a good friend like you.
The one who carried my files when I was in my trimester.
The one who tuang kopi, beli makananan because I cannot reach the teko on the meeting table due to my buncit condition and my kaki was sembab.
The one whom I shopped with for baby clothing. It was hillarious when both of us digging the pile looking for items under RM8.00 price. ahahahahhahahaha
For any reason, you will always be my friend.
p/s : Bila nak pegi lagi Secretary Week Luncheon? tader tiket free ka?
ish, masa makan pun kena jeling? dahsyat...
ReplyDeletentahla, malas i nak layan.
ReplyDeleteKeje pun tetap kena jalan.Terima sahaja lar....