Rocket In My Mind - Yuna

A tribute to someone who threw a big surprise to me last night.


You're like a rocket in my mind
That's waiting to define everything about me no one knew
And you stick like a poster on my wall
As if you dont wanna move

I got no money in my pocket
Nobody to rock with but you

But you know me I don't seem to roll
Somehow we managed to get through

People come and people go
And people gonna come some more
They pick a fight
But it's alright
At least I get to see you tonight
Tonight



I can't believe we almost got famous for nothing baby
You came the last minute of --- to save me

I can't believe we almost got paid for nothing baby
Cause even if they go away
I got the feeling that you're gonna stay

It's like I'm picking up a miracle off the sidewalk
Like kitten in the box

Don't contemplate yourself, you say
Cause you're all you've got
I'm a --- and pathetic
At the same time unlike you
Baby you've got no move
And you think I'm good at what I do












Esok aku tak sabar nak test kepoweran motor ini, yerla biar sampai Bandar Tasik Menjerit!

Dan aku bolehlah menjadi salah seorang Bandar Tasik Puteri Bikers.

A big thanks to that someone dearest (terus naik pangkat kan?) who generously granted my wishful birthday present.

Mintak CBR, dapat Virago jadilah....

I cannot believe for what I have now......

Comments

  1. bila? sila maklumkan yer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. woih!!! aku sangat dengki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gila best! aku kot mintak ni harusla dpt model kecik ci'ot tuh yg akhirnya akan end up dlm bakul toys je. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts