Perhentian

Looking forward to my next month trip for Perhentian.

I will be ready for my certification process. I need that cert so that I can dive on my own, without any dive pro around. and the cost will be cheaper. The promo RM950 for Open Water License seems hard to resist.

Alang alang tone warna kulit sekarang menyamai si Dayang Nurfaizah, baik terus buat daripada 2 tiga kali mau salin kulit. Duit nak pegi scrubbing kat spa pun boleh juga dijimatkan.

seriously looking at my new tanned skin, I have more feelings of being Dora, the Explorer minus the accent. heheheh
Sapa sapa tak tau sapa si Dora ni, sila subscribe Nickeledeon Channel on Astro.


The not so good side about this thing, a lot of preparation especially the swimming test part.

200meter non stop?

floating in the water more than 10 minutes unaided?

Practise,practise and practise I need, from now onwards.

KGPA, here I come. Right after office hour, I need to do some lap in the water.


The good part, I will be diving with some german and Dutch chicks. Madeleine sounded OK and friendly on the phone. Konpem boleh buat buat BBQ Party with euro trance or techo kind of music as the theme and everybody in the skimpiest outfit lar kan? I LOIKE!

Mr.Z, lepas ni kita ke Mataking? Mabul atau Sipadan?

Comments

Popular Posts