The Next Neighbour
I am not the type mixing with the neighbours around.
Perhaps my keluar awal pagi balik sudah malam routine hinders me to mingle around with this people. During weekend, I will be in the house, on my bed, sleeping all day long. buruk betul perangai kan?
Only recently I need a good tukang urut to massage me ( I called my pusat rawatan but its full till saturday), s0 I had no choice but to call this lady who resides a few houses next to my house.
Alamak, confirm dia gelakkan badan aku yang berbelang macam tenuk ni.
Memang pun.
Ever since I heard from mum that the vacant house next to us is berpenunggu, some neighbours even saw some glimpse of a long haired woman bertenggek atas atap, I asked the lady whether she also one of those people. Patutla aku selalu dengar ada perempuan menangis sayu di rumah sebelah. Aku ingat aku berimiginasi jer.
"hmmm, tatau la nak cakap min. rumah sebelah kita ni tok bomoh. Mungkin dia buang benda benda yang dia ubatkan kat orang dalam rumah tu jugak"
I never know there is tok bomoh living in the same block like I do until I met this lady.
Apart from macik piah's profession as bidan dan tukang urut, the variety of neigbour's professions proved that my taman perumahan can be so thriving and interesting.
But I totally do not agree with the idea of spirits, djins and anything related living next to our house due to some reasons.
I already have some dreams about trapped, unrest soul in my house area which it took the whole energy of my bod to get this spirit out from our place.
I wonder who is Anita, the little girl I found in kitchen and hesitate to leave.
China doll haired, black ring under her eyes and filthy dress she wore, she did not budge and kept staring at the floor when I called her out.
She must be so old. And I am so tired of doing this.
Perhaps my keluar awal pagi balik sudah malam routine hinders me to mingle around with this people. During weekend, I will be in the house, on my bed, sleeping all day long. buruk betul perangai kan?
Only recently I need a good tukang urut to massage me ( I called my pusat rawatan but its full till saturday), s0 I had no choice but to call this lady who resides a few houses next to my house.
Alamak, confirm dia gelakkan badan aku yang berbelang macam tenuk ni.
Memang pun.
Ever since I heard from mum that the vacant house next to us is berpenunggu, some neighbours even saw some glimpse of a long haired woman bertenggek atas atap, I asked the lady whether she also one of those people. Patutla aku selalu dengar ada perempuan menangis sayu di rumah sebelah. Aku ingat aku berimiginasi jer.
"hmmm, tatau la nak cakap min. rumah sebelah kita ni tok bomoh. Mungkin dia buang benda benda yang dia ubatkan kat orang dalam rumah tu jugak"
I never know there is tok bomoh living in the same block like I do until I met this lady.
Apart from macik piah's profession as bidan dan tukang urut, the variety of neigbour's professions proved that my taman perumahan can be so thriving and interesting.
But I totally do not agree with the idea of spirits, djins and anything related living next to our house due to some reasons.
I already have some dreams about trapped, unrest soul in my house area which it took the whole energy of my bod to get this spirit out from our place.
I wonder who is Anita, the little girl I found in kitchen and hesitate to leave.
China doll haired, black ring under her eyes and filthy dress she wore, she did not budge and kept staring at the floor when I called her out.
She must be so old. And I am so tired of doing this.
Comments
Post a Comment