Lang Tengah

I have seen dead coral...
Everywhere on the sea bed and the enthusiasm sunk immediately.
Spending 4 days in a island where it was supposed to be best-kept secret, I think it has been exaggerated.
Perhaps it was 10 years ago, or 20, I think.

However, a good news from this diver was a big relief.
"today's murky water due to this coral sponing"
"Yeah, I have seen it only in National Geographic"
And the hope grew again for some reason. And for the same reason, I swam 100 meter from the shore, 7 feet deep, alone with my mask and snorkel equipment.
Just to see some new coral lying if it is there, growing.

As the temperature of the water was getting colder, I had no guts to go further.
A big round coral with yellowish color was just beneath me.
And another brownish sponge-y looking type was somewhere near.
It was like finding a life form on a barren Mars.

And thanks to Kerajaan Barisan National who built the big concrete jetty to the island, the future resort or the existing ones.
The destruction was a mass one.
I wonder, why a big jetty for 3 small chalet?
Another white elephant in the future?




Aku Jeles!
ReplyDeleteAku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
Aku Jeles!
By the way,
Aku Jeles!
oit hadi...anda sudah gilak?
ReplyDeletehadi- banyak bertenang.
ReplyDeleteko pun banyak pegi pulau kan?
aku nak pegi perhentian bulan 6 ni. mau join?
ikram - hahahahahahah. layan jer
er.. x dpt join la. aku ke Bali :)
ReplyDeletebagus. aku ucapkan selamat jalan siap siap :)
ReplyDeleteAku jeles jugak...
ReplyDeleteyaya - boleh dijadikan cadangan untuk pegi honeymoon nanti.
ReplyDeletememang heaven!
Honeymoon, dah ade sponsor tiket ke KK.. Takpe, honeymoon ke2..
ReplyDelete*Aiyak, Mr.Joe tepuk dahi..
hehehe