I am 17 again!

Seeing my social calendar, May is the busiest month.
Yup, there will be an Old Girl Event on the college ground (Wesak Day), a chance to savor again the lost youth, the spirit and the innocence with old friends and ex-collegians.
Talking to Zan this morning was something interesting.

dari atas : Khadizan @ Zan (now as programmer in Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi), dari tengah : Rina Maleney @ Renn (now as Guru Di SK Kota Damansara)

Dari Kiri : Norazah @ Azah (now as Timbalan Pengarah PTG Negeri Sembilan)
Tengah : Ilyana @ Max (now based in London, lecturing subject in college)
Kanan : Sapa yer?
Despite the differences in our view of life, faith and other worldly issues, she still regard me as the old person she saw last time. Glad that she feels the same way I do, which our friendship matters.

Atas : Izmar Khartika @ Izmar (works in AIG), Erin Dawek (based in Sarawak), Asmawaty (unknown la sekarang)
Tengah : Ansyara (cikgu di sarawak), Jaja (works in UNESCO Damansara), Tilim ( owner of Tini's Spa) aku, Fadilah Bajrai (entrepreneur)Ana Fatmawati (IT specialist)
Bawah : Intan Azura (PHD holder specialise in Biology, based in UK), Mardiana @ Madec (IT specialist), Arwah Haiza (peacefully watching us from there)
I can say collegian friends are highly into this kind of thing. No matter how many times we brand ourselves into something else, it is the same essence we keep in our heart and mind together - the college spirit. Even today, I am glad that my current career path was made with some help of an ex-collegian cum my band mate.
Walking down the memory lane - The Dormitory, The Music Room, The Dining Hall, The Library, The Dungeon, The Lounge, The Common Room, The Sick Bay and so many spot I have been for that 5 years,definitely it will be one of the best to appreciate.
Also to the Mail Box at Teacher's Block where it was the only place I have collected my love letters. (wonder what happen to that STARIAN guy?) Ironically, my relationship all this time evolves around with those boarding school type but never a koleq boy!
Kinda miss those time when I was another person. Definitely pictures are the best tool to keep those memories alive.
Min, u lupa letak gambar u masa 17 dulu. hehehhee... mesti cute giler
ReplyDeleteaiya, now I am not cute meh?
ReplyDeleteU should see Nurin when she was 13. Petite, skinny with flawless skin.
Also Herma, lanky and "springy" 10 times more back then ehehheheeh.
hehheehe.. skang pun kiut gak la :P
ReplyDeleteye ke diorg camtu? heheheh kalo ada gambar mmg syok!
u going nnti? aku nak gi tp hubby ada family matter lak. huhu.. kacau plan gua mau bwk anak aku tgk tmpat zaman ibu dia anak dara sunti dulu. muahahhaa
ReplyDeletemana boleh tunjuk kat anak jer?
ReplyDeletebapak yang penting! ehheheheheh