Friday's Night 101
Certain rules to follow when it comes to a night out with friends.
1. Dress decently.
2. Mix with people, not drinks.
3. Stop before the limit.
4. Program the Hitz.fm at the car's radio.It means a lot to some people.
To Mr.H & Ms.A, you guys really rocked! Thank you.

Ms.A dalam bersiap-siap

Mr.Zack, tawkey batik datang menghantar stok. Hahahah. Dia tak join sebab kena balik kampung!
Gosh, I am truly feel embarrassed over those calamari and fries flavored you know what lar. Really sorry.
1. Dress decently.
2. Mix with people, not drinks.
3. Stop before the limit.
4. Program the Hitz.fm at the car's radio.It means a lot to some people.
To Mr.H & Ms.A, you guys really rocked! Thank you.

Ms.A dalam bersiap-siap

Mr.Zack, tawkey batik datang menghantar stok. Hahahah. Dia tak join sebab kena balik kampung!
Gosh, I am truly feel embarrassed over those calamari and fries flavored you know what lar. Really sorry.
Sounds like u had a great time! Glad to hear that :)
ReplyDeletedidn't ya?
ReplyDeleteYes I did. :) thanks so very much
ReplyDelete