School holiday
I am really happy when it comes to school holidays.
One thing I can say, the road will be clearer and it takes 30 minutes for me to go to work.
Though it might sound a little bit selfish, frankly speaking, I truly think parents are the culprit that cause the massive jam early in the morning. With the way they drive with leisure and the spoiled kids crossing the road sesuka hati mereka, maybe the town planner need to think something brilliant. Perhaps, building the school far away from the main road or a long detour from the road itself.
If someday I need to send my kids to school it will be when they are late for the buses and no way I want to drive them since my parents never do that.
Another reason- my kids kaki ponteng then I have no choice lar kan.
One thing I can say, the road will be clearer and it takes 30 minutes for me to go to work.
Though it might sound a little bit selfish, frankly speaking, I truly think parents are the culprit that cause the massive jam early in the morning. With the way they drive with leisure and the spoiled kids crossing the road sesuka hati mereka, maybe the town planner need to think something brilliant. Perhaps, building the school far away from the main road or a long detour from the road itself.
If someday I need to send my kids to school it will be when they are late for the buses and no way I want to drive them since my parents never do that.
Another reason- my kids kaki ponteng then I have no choice lar kan.
ye betul! masa cuti sekolah jalan mmg clear. seronok aku cruising KL tengah malam.
ReplyDeletebut good times never last, eh?
hadi, good time will ever last if both parties agreed and committed ;)
ReplyDeletewey myn asal susah nak call ko asyik masuk vmail ada prob ka???? share me! NURIN
ReplyDelete