Weddings


A dear family member of mine will be tying the knot again after like 2 failed marriages and she is ready for the third one. Whoa... kawin-cerai-kawin-semula is just a norm in my extended family. Dont be surprise lar kan?

Having said that, I will not be coming back to my kampung to celebrate her wedding, though it is cuti sekolah and my daughter needs that long journey with so many stop at R&Rs.

You see, whenever cousins, aunties, uncles, nieces, nephews break the happy news, I will be the next target.

"Min, hang tak sunyi ka? tengok si anu si anu, bla-bla-bla"

Oh my, the annoying, perli-perli stuff will be ignored for the moment.

I am satisfied with my current life being - unbelievable working hours, house chores and school work with an abandoned child I need to look at.

Memang sunyi tak der partner. Balik balik tengok dinding, tengok cicak, tengok dinding. Lelap jugak. And the bad sex is much worse than no-sex at all?




Why cheapen myself into that 10 minute quickie with the hardly known? Makes you really want to punch the partner for not being able to give back after what have been received. I am not a cum dumpster lar.

However , getting married also an option, considerably on the permanent companionship and support from the other half but I am the type who get bored easily and restless. Especially when the relationship goes flat and no future to see with it.

So, getting married at this point of time is like legalizing the whole bedding activities to a single entity. or a liability. ahahahhahahaahha.

To my dear auntie, I congratulate you for taking the plunge again. Good luck!

Comments

  1. just do what you think is best for u.. as long as youre happy with it.

    always look on the bright side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. being single is actually not really that bad you know *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts