Treatment

I never bother to get my confinement treatment (oh my it has been like almost 2 years), but after this incident of kalah di medan perjuangan (dont have to explain lar kan) I need to look back into certain issues.

Never I would have imagine this place called pusat rawatan would look so well designed and it is situated next to my friend's office. Since I was keen to give a shot, why not? Maybe my problem at south can be solved and I would be happy forever. Yes, ladies and gentleman, this post means to share some good thought how we people sometimes so vain when it comes to "performance". If you are not so open enough, please stop. ehehehhe

I took this package of mengurut, tungku (my, it was damn hot) and tangas, discounted at a member's rate (i signed up immediately). The owner looked so familiar, and the price was quite cheap compared to some well known spa. The differences are obvious, spa will be the places where they put you into so many kind of treatment but this one focus on a specific purpose. You inform them what are the problems, and these people will be happy to give you some solution. I got my stuff customised (jars, pills and jaras again) and with a promise that it will took about 6 months to see the results. Lama siot.....abis duit eden untuk treatment kan?

I can say the mengurut was so sedap that I already slept for two hours. With some slow balinese kind music in this room with dimmed light and the wall of this beach front, I was lulled to sleep and the bidan (an old lady resembled Khadijah Tan with thick northern accent ) was really good at mengurut and menungku. Now we talking some eerie moment of niung rapik treating patient and patient was unconscious for the whole session!

And the best part after these two session was rendam followed by tangas. 4 hours treatment for RM150, it is a killer package.

I never experience with tangas before, but damned, it was an hour for me to sit on this steaming portion of ibu kunyit and read those magazines telling stuff of how to please partner and marriage problems? how ironic.... I sweated a lot, though it was not a steam bath. Yes, I was steaming of the substance I drank the other night. That Niung Rapik woman must be full of wind of ehem... when she picit picit me. Damn, I was a bad girl!

After these treatment, they offered you some herbal tea. Nice tea and I could not believe it jamu mixed with lemon and honey. I really hate jamu ever since I had to breastfed my babies, they are the ones who received the goodness and ended up cirit birit.. The reason I stopped taking jamu in the first place.

So when it comes to payment, there was a query. Everything was priced and rounded to zero cents but for my whole stuff, it was ended with RM0.25 and my bloody outspoken mouth could not tahan to ask the lady.

Answered received, " yer la nak, macik sedekahkan 25sen tu kat masjid, sedekah amal jariah!"

Huhu, good excuse.... and I was wondering whether she has been truthful but I need to see that 6 months results.

FYI, when you go to see bomoh or dukun or bidan, that RM0.25 means the person posess some belaan to help the patient ( a condition imposed by the belaan lar, duit belanja makan ker or something to do with it) . So, I was a bit sceptical whether to continue but I have option kan?

I think I better stick to spa before my partner see other person than me when it comes to performing!

Comments

  1. min, spa q ke? hahahaha. wei 4 hours for rm150. not bad. mana? kasi info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pm hang kang ehehehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. nak jugak.sila kasi info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts