Taking control
I am stuck in the bed, warm and cozy, when the rain pouring outside.
Nice, I am taking a day leave today. Feeling miserable last night over this stupid incident of my presentation went kaput, and my stomach went upset the whole night.
I decide not to think too much on work matter. Some people kissing someone ass, and I let these people to ruin my life? No way.
Deep inside, I need to think some plan which has been derailed quite some time.
I even have not take my SIJIL, going for medical check up, even my pengesahan lantikan is stuck somewhere due to the medical report which has been postponed and my geran kereta is not being sent to kewangan and I missed those.
All because of this piece of shit I have been into lately. And being a working slave, do I need to make other people miserable too?
Nice, I am taking a day leave today. Feeling miserable last night over this stupid incident of my presentation went kaput, and my stomach went upset the whole night.
I decide not to think too much on work matter. Some people kissing someone ass, and I let these people to ruin my life? No way.
Deep inside, I need to think some plan which has been derailed quite some time.
I even have not take my SIJIL, going for medical check up, even my pengesahan lantikan is stuck somewhere due to the medical report which has been postponed and my geran kereta is not being sent to kewangan and I missed those.
All because of this piece of shit I have been into lately. And being a working slave, do I need to make other people miserable too?
urgh.. jelesnya.. hujan masa cuti. last week cuti it was HOT HOT HOT.
ReplyDeletetp next week cuti lagi :P
yes, warm and inviting. and the room is sound proof
ReplyDeletesounds like u planning to party!
ReplyDeleteI had some thought to get dirty ahhahahhahahahahah
ReplyDelete