So the Very Last Minute
At the very last moment, everything turned upside down.
Attendance List - Checked
Report and Paper Work - Checked
Meeting Folder - Checked
Laptop & Hardware Stuff - Checked
Stationeries - Checked
Seating Arrangement - Checked
Refreshment - Checked
Power Point Slides - Checked
I even went to MITI to get that nice, yellow colour FOLDERs in my very desperate attempt (as what I got that bloody pipe for the prop). Muka tak malu sungguh call selamba their committee. Seb baik that KPSU baik hati to give us 30 unit. We have to be so fussy and checking through every detail cause this guy from MITI recently made a minor mistake ordering LUNCH menu. The guy is now swimming in that "POOL".
The most horror thing came today. The most important part.
Damn, I forgot to book the meeting room since I was too busy touching up my papers (zillion times of ammending) . Macam mana lah aku boleh terlepas pandang. Mampus aku kena belasah dengan KSU, KSN dan top bosses of Kerajaan Malaysia.
But thanks to my lucky star for today. The room will be available for us tomorrow.
Fuh, lega mak. Mak memang bernasib baik!
Attendance List - Checked
Report and Paper Work - Checked
Meeting Folder - Checked
Laptop & Hardware Stuff - Checked
Stationeries - Checked
Seating Arrangement - Checked
Refreshment - Checked
Power Point Slides - Checked
I even went to MITI to get that nice, yellow colour FOLDERs in my very desperate attempt (as what I got that bloody pipe for the prop). Muka tak malu sungguh call selamba their committee. Seb baik that KPSU baik hati to give us 30 unit. We have to be so fussy and checking through every detail cause this guy from MITI recently made a minor mistake ordering LUNCH menu. The guy is now swimming in that "POOL".
The most horror thing came today. The most important part.
Damn, I forgot to book the meeting room since I was too busy touching up my papers (zillion times of ammending) . Macam mana lah aku boleh terlepas pandang. Mampus aku kena belasah dengan KSU, KSN dan top bosses of Kerajaan Malaysia.
But thanks to my lucky star for today. The room will be available for us tomorrow.
Fuh, lega mak. Mak memang bernasib baik!
chaiyo2 =)
ReplyDeletetader la weih.
ReplyDeletehampir hampir aku nak kena say goodbye kat kpkt, memang nyawa nyawa ikan dah masa tu ehehheheheh