He will be loved.....
The smile on the lips. The gentle curve of the temple. The warmth of the skin. The low deep noise filling the icy, empty night.
Nothing comes to these, the bewildered feeling watching a harmless soul recuperating after a day's fight. With dream, hope and some prayer for the next day. It has been a while.
Another soul seeking an answer. The answer received with more queries and it will bring to another chapter.
Giving some thought, I was all these years being too selfish thinking the food on the table, rather to appreciate a kind hearted soul.
Someone who taught me how to laugh over stupid mistake and live for it.
The one who taught me to love people more than what I do for myself.
The one who put some music, dancing on the oily floor in the kitchen, watching me cooked pasta.
The one who put some surprises in my baggy pants or shoes, with some small gift and love notes telling how much he loves me. That enthusiasm, the ready state to welcome my unpredictable mood swing and accept my imperfect figure, fat and cellulite.
It equals to a home. A small rented apartment with unpaid bills, empty shelves, empty fridge but it has been a home. I walked away, hoping that everything turned out to be fine.
He was right. I need to go find my way to define this life as what I choose it is supposed to be.
Though some people say it is the heart where the home is, nothing else compares to the place where all the joy and hardship collide, promises and vows exchanged, tear and laughter shared. And the joy watching someone loved, sleeping in that place called home.
We can't run away from home huh?
Nothing comes to these, the bewildered feeling watching a harmless soul recuperating after a day's fight. With dream, hope and some prayer for the next day. It has been a while.
Another soul seeking an answer. The answer received with more queries and it will bring to another chapter.
Giving some thought, I was all these years being too selfish thinking the food on the table, rather to appreciate a kind hearted soul.
Someone who taught me how to laugh over stupid mistake and live for it.
The one who taught me to love people more than what I do for myself.
The one who put some music, dancing on the oily floor in the kitchen, watching me cooked pasta.
The one who put some surprises in my baggy pants or shoes, with some small gift and love notes telling how much he loves me. That enthusiasm, the ready state to welcome my unpredictable mood swing and accept my imperfect figure, fat and cellulite.
It equals to a home. A small rented apartment with unpaid bills, empty shelves, empty fridge but it has been a home. I walked away, hoping that everything turned out to be fine.
He was right. I need to go find my way to define this life as what I choose it is supposed to be.
Though some people say it is the heart where the home is, nothing else compares to the place where all the joy and hardship collide, promises and vows exchanged, tear and laughter shared. And the joy watching someone loved, sleeping in that place called home.
We can't run away from home huh?
Comments
Post a Comment