Revolutionary Road & the Big Three O
Love the movie for every bit of it.
Reminds me to the time when I was stuck in that kind of situation, suffocating for my own air to breathe and did everything impossible.
Some scenes were so real. A pool of friends, infidelity, meaningless marriage and empty promises. Some domestic violence. A pregnant wife. That was so confusing.
Except when Kate Winslet decides to abort, I kept on with the pregnancy and walked away. It was the hardest, hurtful and unashamedly, kinda revolutionary.
How can a couple break away from all the boredom and mediocrity in their life without breaking apart? Obviously it takes hell to understand the whole reason for being together in the first place, but what if the reason is not enough to lose the individual sanity and the reason to live?
Now, it has been 7 years. And today I am turning into my big three zero. How time flies and everything revolves around me today are not even in my plan. I am destined to be what I am now.
I should be thankful. Life has been great and kind to me.
sorry friends, I did not intend to mock your existing happiness with you know who, it is just a reflection.
Reminds me to the time when I was stuck in that kind of situation, suffocating for my own air to breathe and did everything impossible.
Some scenes were so real. A pool of friends, infidelity, meaningless marriage and empty promises. Some domestic violence. A pregnant wife. That was so confusing.
Except when Kate Winslet decides to abort, I kept on with the pregnancy and walked away. It was the hardest, hurtful and unashamedly, kinda revolutionary.
How can a couple break away from all the boredom and mediocrity in their life without breaking apart? Obviously it takes hell to understand the whole reason for being together in the first place, but what if the reason is not enough to lose the individual sanity and the reason to live?
Now, it has been 7 years. And today I am turning into my big three zero. How time flies and everything revolves around me today are not even in my plan. I am destined to be what I am now.
I should be thankful. Life has been great and kind to me.
sorry friends, I did not intend to mock your existing happiness with you know who, it is just a reflection.
min. happy birthday :)
ReplyDeletelaa.. syahdunya. masa birthday kena la happy!
ReplyDeletejom, i belanja minum :P
mala- tenkiu my dear.
ReplyDeletehadi - mana syahdunyer?
birthday is a reminder sort of la kan?