International Women's Day

To women out there, I wish you Happy Women's Day!

Knowing being a woman these days can be somewhat challenging (family, career, home, relationship, money, etc etc) who wanna give up her gender? Even these days we find so many she-males around imitating us right from the hair, the lingerie even implanting a fake vagina?

Some fact for you to ponder :

1. Women are less to be fined with summon by the gatal abang polis when being caught on the road.

2. Ladies night? Yeah baby. Free drinks and deejay spinning your favourite songs (only if you are on the dance floor!)

3. Preggers get all the special treatment - mengidam time, excuses for emotional blackmail, confinement, slimming treatment after birth, what else? Yeah, reason to spoil the kids coz you know it is 9 months of suffering!

4. Special parking for single lady drivers next to the escalator or the lift. Where I can find most? In my favourite hang out place -the Curve.

5. We contribute so much to the economy from the crazy sales throughout the year. Just look at those people lining up in the mall. 99 percent goes to women!

6. And many achievement we have seen. Knowing most of our convo 's awards are safely in the hands of these girls, perhaps a good sign for the highest post someday?

So, for this special day (which was yesterday, I decided to give all the goodies to any women I met) along the way.

A visit to Lola for her 2nd marriage to this cute, younger guy. Beza kat 1o tahun babe. Awesome!

Gossiping with Ms. A at Starbuck Bangsar Village. Cheesecake, lattes, what else.

I got my self a new pair of sunnies.

Also a cheap, cute Nokia to my daughter which currently she sent me MMS and lovely notes telling that she really adores me!

While my other girlfriends were busy with their slimming doctors due to the pressure to stay in shape (the husbands and boyfriends are complaining), I mopped, cleaned, cooked, ironing to work out. Only this time, it is for my own good reason.


Yeah, it is fun to be a woman.


Comments

  1. min, i dedicate you a poem called "phenomenal woman" by maya angelou.

    it's brilliant.
    happy women's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! new theme.

    love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts