Ring Tone

I think my daring confession would make some of you to puke, but of course I am not always the type yang "bajet gorgeous" or perasan lawa (an over used term in Piah Zadora's blog hehehehhe).

As usual, when it comes to long boring meeting, you tend to think something else, just to keep awake and alert.

As I was busy staring at my lappie screen typing any words coming from these high profile people for this meeting, something happened.

A member of this task force said something brilliant and witty with that nice British accent. Oh my, it sounded so sexy and suddenly I try to see from where these words coming from.

My abrupt gaze to this table was really obvious to the owner. The person looked back at me, with the warm eyes and a grin to die for, which my heart suddenly skipped a beat seeing that attentive eyes. How many time I will encounter such experience? It was like falling in love with the first sight. The electrifying moment that send all my brain cell and nerves jolted with that kind of excitement.

In that very moment, suddenly everything turned into a frenzy when my-so-catchy-and urban-rihanna-my-life ring tone coming out in the middle of a serious debate. Deym, I totally forgot to switch to the silent mode and the phone was hidden across the meeting table, so what could I do to minimize the damages done? What a mess. A Big one.

As the guy had his moment smiling mockingly at me, I was conscious and blamed all my super inefficiencies to check things in order. He must be thinking my choices of ringing tone does not blend well with those serious and stern senior government officers especially to KSN. Yes, I have to admit that....... A government officer with hip hop ring tone ahahahhahaha.


I am now listening back to the voice recording to write my minutes and enjoying every moment of his brilliant words and my 30 seconds of shame, thanks to my habit putting the phone away from me.

What a day!

Comments

  1. whenever i'm at the office, i would always put my mobile on silent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:15

    My ringtone differs on several people.. bermacam2 lagu.. My dad said I should use the toot-toot ringtone.. Which sounds more professional..and boring..hehehe

    Ah, that electrifying moments.. Lame sudah tak ku merasakannya.. Because all I see is Mr.Joe's face, all the time.. hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guna ringtone Doraemon. professional tak?

    hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mala -wah, sungguh berdisplin puan mala kita ni. aku sebab letak merata, kalau silent confirm hilang!


    yaya - wah, ur dad knows bout ur ring tone? u must be a daddy's girl! ahahahah

    Electrifying moment can be so misleading la dear, ehehehh.

    even with mr.joe, there will be more electrifying moment after u guys settle down, believe me! :)

    hadi - sungguh professional dan menggambarkan personaliti rajin macam orang orang jepun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts