My feelings right now
I had to admit that it has been a while since I got myself chemically indulged.
I love waking up in the morning after whatever happens in the other night. Morning will be a beautiful beginning for me with sharper sense of smell and super sensitive eyes to any incoming light. Even now, I enjoyed sniffing my brand new lappie.
Weird huh? And it reminds me to my old days, except for this time, no partner beside me.
I can say, it will be better to have one for a good romp since I AM SO HAPPY WAKING UP.
Hahahahha, what a wishful thinking! And I can't do this everyday.
Now, back to Meyer's Twilight stuff, yes I am getting another 2 books of hers which I can read the saga completely. Flirted with the bookstore boy yesterday by having his number so that I can text him everyday for the next arrival.
Yes, it has been a while.......
I love waking up in the morning after whatever happens in the other night. Morning will be a beautiful beginning for me with sharper sense of smell and super sensitive eyes to any incoming light. Even now, I enjoyed sniffing my brand new lappie.
Weird huh? And it reminds me to my old days, except for this time, no partner beside me.
I can say, it will be better to have one for a good romp since I AM SO HAPPY WAKING UP.
Hahahahha, what a wishful thinking! And I can't do this everyday.
Now, back to Meyer's Twilight stuff, yes I am getting another 2 books of hers which I can read the saga completely. Flirted with the bookstore boy yesterday by having his number so that I can text him everyday for the next arrival.
Yes, it has been a while.......
"chemically induced"?
ReplyDeletehehehe...
that is another story, Hadi.
ReplyDeleteI prefer to say it "indulged" cause induced means something else to me,
like getting high of morphine when I have operations or surgeries in the hospitals.
I may sounds like a junkie. HUHU
i have been "morphinised" before! that was the best sleep ever man =)
ReplyDeleteyeah, i do agree with Mala.
ReplyDeleteBeing morphinised in the hospital is a bonus coz it s free and legal (hahahah di hospital kerajaan jer la)
teruk betul excuse aku ni kan?
mana ada teruk. jujur jer
ReplyDeleteaku tertarik ngan last 2 paragraph....
ReplyDelete